: IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ ALL OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR SERVICES YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE LISTED BELOW. OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECTED TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE HOWEVER, WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE NEW AMENDMENTS OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE AT BONDCLEANINGNEWCASTLE.COM.AU
- All the quotes given are based on the estimates of average house and room sizes.
- Any estimates made while quoting the amount, is subjected to change depending on the condition of the property once cleaners visit the property. It is not possible to give a proper quote for a bond clean without checking the property.
- We also hold all rights to change the estimate for the cleaning services if the condition of the property is different than described or if the customer's original requirements are altered.
- The Actual price payable by the Customer is calculated by the type and size of the property or by total number of hours worked by our Team members plus any incurred costs.
- The Customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time provided for the bond clean then they are responsible to provide our cleaners access to the keys. Failure to do so will result in an additional $70 cancellation or postponement fee.
- Our Cleaning Contractors should have unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premises that require the service.
- The customers are entitled to providing our cleaners access to electricity and running water to do a proper clean. Failure to do so will result in $50 non refundable fee.
- If our cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookshelf or any other deemed heavy items, the customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service at the Customers own risk.
- Before our cleaners start the cleaning, the customer is entitles to remove all personal belongings such as furniture, art, etc. prior to the commencement of any service. We endeavor to be both careful and safe however take no responsibility for any damage that may ne coursed at the time of the Service.
- If you cancel your Bond Cleaning 5 days before the Booked date then there are no charges that apply, and you will get full refund if paid via card to make your booking.
- If you cancel your booking within a period of 5 days to 2 days before the cleaning then you will be charged a $50 Cancellation or postponement fee.
- If you cancel your booking within 24 from the booked date then you will be charged $100 cancellation fees.
- Payments for the services are to be made via Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash prior to the day of the service. All our customers are obligated to make the payments before any of our cleaners start the service.
- If you wish to book your bond clean and hold a date, you must provide your credit card details, regardless of the confirmed payment method.
- If you are paying via bank transfer, then you entitles to complete the payments no later than 24 hours prior to the time the cleaning was booked. Failure to do so, will result in canceling your appointment if there have been no payments received.
- For Real Estate Companies/Privates we do allow up to 7 days to make the payments after invoice date.
- All our Customers agree that if BondCleaningNewcastle have not received payment in full for the service within the period of one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $50 applies for the first month. Additional Late payment fees will be charged on a fixed rate of 10% per annum for each 3 days that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In additional to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify BondCleaningNewcastle for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, which is greater) and any other expenses incurred by BondCleaningNewcastle in connection with a demand, action or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken for recover of a debt from the customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the customer to pay an amount by the due date.
- BondCleaningNewcastle also, reserves the right to report any non-payment to either a collection agency and or is not limited to also reporting non-payment to the credit Reference Association (CRA), the TICA database and or your property agent at it's sole discretion and in doing this may affect your credit rating and or ability to seek rental properties in the future.
BOND RETURN GUARANTEE:
- We naturally do not charge any cancellation fees for the cancellation or re-scheduling of any of our service if we have been informed more than 5 days before the service is due to be conducted; Otherwise a $250 cancellation/re-scheduling fee applies.
- BondCleaningNewcastle holds all rights to cancel the job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health or well being of our staff.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee means that we will return free of charge to rectify any issue the agent has with the cleaning provided by our sub contractors.
- Please note all external areas are not guaranteed due to exposure to the elements.
- We require 24-48 hrs of time period from the time we have received the email of the Re-cleaning from your property manager.
- All of our Clients should acknowledge that our bond return guarantee is only in effect if you contact us within 5 working days of the performed service time and date. If we are contacted after that time period, then the bond return guarantee does not apply.
- BondCleaningNewcastle does not take guarantee for settled dust from the time we clean to the time of the inspection, an empty house can accumulate dust very quickly. We also do not guarantee anything being dirtied from an open house.
- We use Qualified independent Contractors, BondCleaningNewcastle.com.au as a business is not liable or responsible for any bond cleans. We are a booking agency, if you have a complaint about your bond clean, it will be forwarded directly to the contractor who you paid. We will also provide you with all of the details of the contractor and chase them up ourselves, in order to ensure that your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.
- Under No Circumstances Refund Claims will be Considered once the service has been completed and the team have vacated the property.
- All Service Complains etc must be submitted in written to BondCleaningNewcastle via email.
- The Customer Must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct service.
- The Client acknowledges that our guarantee is only for the Bond Cleaning services not any other.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the client's property that is not able to be cleaned.
- If you require your fridge or freezer to be cleaned then you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance.
- The Customer should inform BondCleaningNewcastle about any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of a cleaner within 24 hrs of completion of the service.