: IT IS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU READ ALL OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY USING OUR SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS THAT ARE LISTED BELOW. OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME IN OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE HOWEVER, WILL NOTIFY YOU ABOUT THE NEW AMENDMENTS OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE AT BONDCLEANINGNEWCASTLE.COM.AU
- All the quotes given are based on the estimates of average house and room sizes.
- Any estimates made while quoting the amount, is subject to change depending on the condition of the property once cleaners visit the property. It is not possible to give a proper quote for a bond clean without checking the property.
- We also hold all rights to change the estimate for the cleaning services if the condition of the property is different than described or if the customer's original requirements are altered.
- The Actual price payable by the Customer is calculated by the type and size of the property or by total number of hours worked by our Team members plus any incurred costs.
- The Customer is to provide access to the property when the service is due to be performed. If he/she is not available at the appointed time provided for the bond clean then they are responsible to provide our cleaners access to the keys. Failure to do so will result in an additional $70 cancellation or postponement fee. Alternative key pickup locations may be subject to additional charges pending how far the location of the pickup area is to the premise. Our Cleaning
- Our Cleaning Contractors should have unencumbered and unobstructed access to all areas of the premise that requires the service.
- Customers are required to provide our cleaners access to electricity and running water. This is mandatory requirement for a bond clean. Failure to do so will result in $50 nonrefundable fee.
- If our cleaners are required to clean behind or under a heavy item such as a fridge, stove, washing machine, bookshelf or any other item deemed heavy (weighted above 5kgs), the customer will be required to move these items prior to the commencement of the service at the Customers own risk and cost.
CANCELLATIONS / REFUNDS
- Before our cleaners start the cleaning, the customer is required to remove all personal belongings such as furniture, art, etc. prior to the commencement of any service. We endeavor to be both careful and safe however we take no responsibility for any damage that may be caused at the time of the Service.
- If you cancel your Bond Cleaning 5 days before the Booked date then no charges apply, you will get a full refund.
- If you cancel your booking within a period of 5 days to 2 days before the Booked date then you will be charged a $50 Cancellation or postponement fee.
- If you cancel your booking within 24Hrs from the booked date then you will be charged $100 cancellation fee.
- BondCleaningNewcastle holds all rights to cancel the job if we deem the condition of the property is dangerous for the safety, health or well being of our staff.
- We reserve the right to re-schedule or cancel any appointment if the property is not as described either in condition or size, or if unexpected circumstances occur.
BOND RETURN GUARANTEE:
- Payments for the services are to be made via Credit Card, Bank Transfer or Cash prior to the day of the service. Unless agreed upon in writing, full payment is to be made before the commencement of the clean.
- If you wish to book your bond clean and hold a date, as security you must provide your credit card details, regardless of the confirmed payment method. At this point no monies will be charged.
- If you are paying via bank transfer, then you are required to complete the payment no later than 24 hours prior to the time the cleaning was booked. Failure to do so, will result in cancelation of your Bond Clean.
- All our Customers agree that if BondCleaningNewcastle have not received payment in full for the service within the period of one calendar month of the original invoice date then a late payment fee of $50 applies for the first month. Additional Late payment fees will be charged on a fixed rate of 10% per annum for each 3 days that any amount remains outstanding thereafter.
- In addition to the amounts set out above, the Customer agrees to indemnify BondCleaningNewcastle for all legal costs (on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, which is greater) and any other expenses incurred by BondCleaningNewcastle in connection with a demand, action or other proceeding (including mediation, out of court settlement or any action taken to recover a debt from the customer) arising out of a breach of these terms including the failure by the customer to pay any amount by the due date.
- At its sole discretion BondCleaningNewcastle reserves the right to report any non-payment to collection agencies including reporting non-payment to the credit Reference Association (CRA), the TICA database and your property agent. In doing this your credit rating may be effected and or ability to seek rental properties/credit in the future.
- Our Bond Cleaning Guarantee means that we will return free of charge to rectify any issue the Property Manager / Agent has with the cleaning provided by our sub-contractors within the bounds of these terms and conditions.
- Our bond guarantee does not include Ceilings, Garage walls or deep stains that require a professional third party to clean. For example grease on the garage floor, deep stains on carpet that require different chemicals (if you have booked carpet cleaning).
- A re-clean will only be applicable upon receipt of a report from the Property Manager / Agent clearly listing the problems with the clean.
- We require 24-48 Hrs. dated from the receipt of the report from the Property Manager / Agent to reschedule a re-clean.
- A re-clean will only address the problems listed in the property manager / agents report.
- Until commencement and finalization of this service, these terms and conditions still apply (Whether the service is a clean, re-clean or the waiting period between re-cleans and inspections)
- A re-clean is subjected to the same terms and conditions as the original booked Bond clean.
- All Clients acknowledge that our bond return guarantee is only in effect if you contact us within 5 days of the performed service. If we are contacted after that time, the bond return guarantee does not apply.
- BondCleaningNewcastle does not guarantee for natural events occurring over time. Items such as (but not limited to) settled dust, water marks, open windows, doors etc.. An empty house can accumulate dust very quickly. We do not guarantee anything being dirtied from these events.
- We use Qualified Independent Contractors, BondCleaningNewcastle.com.au as a business is not liable or responsible for any bond cleans. We are a booking agency, if you have a complaint about your bond clean, it will be forwarded directly to the contractor who you paid. We will also provide you with all the details of the contractor and chase them up ourselves, in order to ensure that your problem is resolved as quickly as possible.
- BondCleaningNewcastle will not honor any guarantee if the property does not remain vacant after our cleaners have cleaned the premise. The only exception to this clause is if carpets are cleaned by a qualified carpet cleaner authorised by BondCleaningNewcastle. You MUST book your bond clean once all the furniture is removed, the premise is not inhabited and all the necessary maintenance or other work to the premises has been completed. BondCleaningNewcastle will not be responsible for any incident that could be classified as an Act-of-God eg flood, fire earthquake, cyclone and similar.
- Under No Circumstances Refund Claims will be Considered once the service has been completed and the team have vacated the property.
- All Service Complaints etc must be submitted in written to BondCleaningNewcastle via email.
- The Customer Must agree to allow a re-clean or an inspection of any work deemed unsatisfactory before he/she arranges a third party to conduct service.
- The Client acknowledges that our guarantee is only for the Bond Cleaning services not any other.
- We are not responsible for any existing damage to the client's property that is not able to be cleaned.
- If you require your fridge or freezer to be cleaned then you are responsible for emptying and defrosting it in advance. Additional charges may apply.
- The Customer should inform BondCleaningNewcastle about any incident where an accident, breakage, damage to property or theft has occurred due to any act of a cleaner within 24 hrs of completion of the service.